By Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
I was recently interviewed by Michael Sandler, Author of Barefoot Running and also the Creator of The Mindful Running Program. We talked about:
- The secret to greater vitality and slower aging, including what to eat, what to avoid, and what to run away from.
- The secret to a healthy heart and lower blood pressure, and why cholesterol is NOT the killer we once thought it was.
- Electroceuticals, energy medicine, and what they mean to you.
- Why olive oil just may be the world’s greatest superfood!
- Why meditation is so important to your health.
You can get access to the interview here: