By Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
Get answers to all your cholesterol questions! Join me for a FREE online webinar – The Great Cholesterol Myth – Debunked! What You Really Need to Know to Protect Your Heart!
Sept. 19th at 2:00 pm (EDT) / 11:00 am (PDT)
If you’re worried about your cholesterol or your taking a statin, this is a must-see presentation you don’t want to miss!
I’ll decipher some of the mainstream myths about cholesterol and heart health and explain:
- Why you actually need cholesterol for overall health and well being
- The dangers of using statins and other cholesterol-lowering drugs – and why most people don’t need them!
- The real causes of heart disease that no one’s talking about
- How to ensure your days are filled with lasting, natural energy
- The best ways to protect your heart health…and more!
Spots are limited, so please register now!
BONUS! When you register today, I’ll immediately send you a list of tests you should ask your doctor to run, what they measure, and why they’re important.