By Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
I am excited to be a part of the Live It to Lead It Conference. It is an inspiring event for dedicated, passionate, and open-minded health care professionals who want be a part of a bigger movement to change the way medicine is practiced today.
Through numerous speakers, including myself, you will learn things like:
– is ketosis good or bad?
– risks and hazards of heavy metals
– fasting for health
– how to influcence greater change
– how to implement a functional nutrition program
– how to create impactful and flawless presentations
– how to create a virtual practice
and much more!
I hope you’ll join us in Boca Raton, FL – April 13-15!
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER HERE
For a sneak peek of what you could learn, check out the video of Dr. Daniel Pompa and I above.