By Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.N., C.N.S., C.B.T.
On Aug. 25th and Sept. 3rd, Eva Herr interviewed me on her respective internet radio shows: Infinite Consciousness and The Eva Herr Show!
The shows were a part of Eva’s 5-week series on holistic heart health called, “The Heart of the Matter… Facts and Alternative Heart Health Options.”
- SUNDAY AUG. 25th 8:00 pm EDT – I spoke with Eva about heart disease and cholesterol health with the goal of helping people understand the positive steps they can take toward better-lasting heart health. www.BBSradio.com.
- TUESDAY, SEPT. 3th 8:00 PM EDT – Eva and I discussed early detection and prevention of heart disease; cholesterol and statins; sugars and trans fats. www.RevealingTalkRadio.com
Other guests in the series included:
- Benjamin Lynch, Naturopathic physician – Tuesday Aug. 27th 8:00 p.m. (EDT). Dr. Lynch discussed methylation and genetics, and how significant the MTHFR gene mutation is to public health. www.RevealingTalkRadio.com.
- Ralph Holsworth, MD, DO – Tuesday Sept. 10th at 8:00 p.m. (EDT). Among other things, Dr. Holsworth discussed cardiovascular conditions, especially problems related to increased blood thickness that respond to the therapeutic aspects of Nattokinase and Vitamin K2. www.RevealingTalkRadio.com.
- John St. Cyr, MD, PhD – Tuesday Sept. 17th 8:00 p.m. (EDT). A pediatric heart surgeon and researcher is a leading expert in cardiac metabolism, Dr. Cyr discussed the effect of D-Ribose on the heart. www.RevealingTalkRadio.com.
Eva Herr, an author, speaker, radio show host and Certified Alternative Holistic Counselor, hosts two weekly radio programs Infinite Consciousness at www.BBSradio.com and The Eva Herr Show at www.RevealingTalkRadio.com that focus on cutting edge science and holistic health alternatives. This radio series was inspired by a deeply personal experience that led to a desire to help others learn from it as well as expert advice on the subject. In her own words:
“Last September I had a sudden and massive heart attack. Once stabilized the doctor came into my room with a handful of prescriptions… literally. I responded by saying that I did not want the handful of prescriptions that it was my plan to use an alternative/integrative/holistic approach. He looked at me and said, “Well, then you are a dead woman.” Today, eleven months after my heart attack, I do any physical activity I want and I feel great! …After my heart attack, I searched for holistically-minded doctors known for using alternative therapies in the treatment of heart disease. If you have heart disease, of any kind, what I learned might just be the most important information you will ever hear.”