In this e-book, I’m going to share what I’ve learned in my 40-plus years of practicing medicine about keeping your heart healthy and strong. You’ll discover:
- the four most dangerous threats to your heart and what you can do to protect yourself against them;
- why lowering cholesterol is not the way to prevent heart disease;
- how poor energy production becomes a silent risk factor;
- the most accurate tests to assess your cardiovascular risk
- the 8 best ways to prevent heart attack and stroke;
- how to achieve and maintain a healthy blood pressure;
- how to deal with heart palpitations; and
- the heart attack and stroke symptoms you need to know.
Ready to get started? Just click “Add to Cart” and checkout (don’t worry, the ebook is free), and your copy will be immediately available for download.